[pyqtgraph] Remove the "A" (auto range) button
Nima Alamatsaz
2018-02-09 19:37:54 UTC
Hi all,

I'm using pyqtgraph for a data acquisition/visualization software. I have a
scrolling plot that all of its configuration such as axes range and scale
will be controlled by the GUI, and thus, I would like to limit direct user
interaction with the plot.

So far I've managed to disable mouse scrolling (setMouseEnabled) and also
the context menu (setMenuEnabled), however clicking the "A" (auto range)
button on the bottom left corner can still cause some issues.

I was wondering if it's possible to remove the "A" (auto range) button in
order to prevent any direct user interaction with the plot?

Thanks!

-na
Nima Alamatsaz